Hello again! I’ve been tired and not 100% on my game the last few months so blogging has been a thing of the past…and Menu Monday? Forgetaboutit. I haven’t been grocery shopping so therefore no cooking therefore no need for planning! But I’m feeling back on my game so Menu
Monday Tuesday is back this week!
- Monday: went to the Ft Worth zoo so we ate at Uno’s Pizza* for lunch [delicious! totally recommend the place.]
- Tuesday: tacos [ground beef, lettuce, cheese, fried tortillas], corn
- Wednesday: Rosa’s with the family
- Thursday: Hawaiian BBQ Chicken*
- Friday: Cheesy Vegetable Chowder*
- Saturday: eating out or left overs
Hopefully this will continue and I’ll get back to my normal wifely duties of cooking dinner. Can’t wait to find new recipes to try!
*tried before and loved the recipe
-Little Wife Power House